Friday, September 11, 2009

Craftamania


Sheesh! I have been a busy woman finishing everything off for tomorrow night.
Business cards (made by moi), tags, accessories for dolls, brooches etc - blimey I have never worked so many hours for so little pay :-)

I have my float all sorted thanks to the handy overdraft facility and I am raring to go go go...

I have finished a box full of brooches and I'm really chuffed with how good they look, I decided to put them on a bit of white card, shows them off better and they look very swish - even if I do say so myself, what say vous?

Have also made my Babushka brooch in pink - I think she looks very girlie in pink


When I did my first fair back in April I made little neckties for my dolls - to be honest I completely forgot about it for the last one but had a flashback and now they're back - cute!


a wee tie for the boys

New Matroyshka dollsNew tags for me dolls, I doodle so much thought I would put to good use :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment