Saturday, July 25, 2009

Craft 2.0

Just been to Craft 2.0 at The Dowse with Julie - we went to the last one in April and I hate to say it but it was a little "the same". Same people in the same spots - where are all the new crafters out there?

I did apply for a stall at this Craft 2.0 but wa unsuccessful apparently due to too many people and not enough space - hmmm more like too many of the same people and no space for newbies.

Very disappointing not to find new lovely things to buy and most things are SOOOO expensive, I mean really, who wants to spend over $30 bucks at a craft fair?

I did buy a draft stopper - a snake - I love it, so well made with such lovely fabrics and $20 -ideal and realistic price - thanks very much will pop a pic up when the light is better.

Apres the fair we went to Global Fabrics in town who are having 30% off sale - rummaged in the bargain bins and picked up some lovely wool & denim - hmmmm what to make!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment