Friday, July 31, 2009

Sales Boom

Ah this is what makes me happy, I have sold 2 dolls, 1 Matroyshka softie & 2 mini babushka brooches this week - makes all my sewing worthwhile.

A lovely lady called Jane purchased these 2 dolls for her friends new twins - cute!

bye-bye Lucy and you Sally
Once money had cleared first thing I did was post them out (obviously!) then drove down to my local Spotlight and spent all my "winnings"

They have some gorgeous new fat quarters in there that are made in India - makes a change from all the Chinese stuff.

I now have piles of lovely fabric - hmmm what to make, I actually feel like making myself a bag but have never done one before - I am sure the interweb will assist, I have found this rather cool looking bag from ricrac

Feck it, time to wash the dye off me hairs - a multi-tasker :-)

1 comment:

  1. fantastic ! well done :) I have the same problem with spotlight, as soon as i make any sales I'm in there buying more fabric, so hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete