Friday, October 16, 2009

Stand up!

I thought I had found a one of a kind doll stand at Spotlight t'other week, so pleased was I and oooh only $7.99. It means I can stand a couple of my dolls up on my stall, give them a different viewing platform.

I then took a trip out to Pete's Emporium in Porirua, this is the type of place that requires a good rummage to find decent craft items, but they are there. I found a roll of 50 brown paper bags for $6 - these are THE bags to pop my dolls in and hand over to the happy buyer :-) My stall at Craft 2.0 is pretty small so I wont have room to wrap them in tissue paper which I would normally do.

Anywho, as I was wandering around (aimlessly) I spotted another doll stand, Hmmmm exactly the same as my one from Spotlight for $1.50!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh do you think I could find the receipt to take the daylight robberied one back? Noooooooo.

When I took it to the counter to pay the lady had no idea what it was ... well I wasn' t going to tell her - I must go back and see if they have more.

Here is pic of new doll standing.



and some new ones with orange hair

No comments:

Post a Comment