Sunday, August 9, 2009

Craft Village

Well all my sewing paid off - I had such a fantastic day at the new fair in Island Bay, thanks to everyone who made a purchase!

Me looking a bit gormless - (if you click on pics you get bigger version so can see my stuff more clearly.)

I sat next to Bad Animals - she is so lovely and another lovely lady who sells bags with photos on them and another lovely lady who makes beautiful smelling lavendar products!

I felt quite nervous about sitting there all on my own all day but needn't have been, I am starting to feel much more confident in my stuff at fairs and the other crafters are so nice - I can't wait to do another one.

me wares - I had free lollies at the beginning - very very popular and a sneaky trick to get folk to stay round your stall ;-)

I sat up making Babushka brooches on Friday night, I managed 25 of them and they SOLD OUT in the first hour! Hmmm guess what I will be making more of.

I also sold all my owls and elephants that I had left over from The Knack Market - huzzah.

A fabulous day with great people and my husband reckons I made a small fortune.

Woo Hoo watch out Spotlight :-) Ooooh but maybe I will go up in the world and shop at Nancys.

No comments:

Post a Comment