Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my beats per minute never been the same


Hmmm I was on a roll there with my blogs but now I have bloggers block. I have been busy making up new dolls, have had 2 orders this week - woo hoo. Pictured are my 2 fave dolls of the day - Susie & Ruby.

I have also made some new brooches/pins whatever you want to call them. They're for the fundraiser I am doing on 12 Sep.


I am also making some more owls - with wings this time, if I can drag myself away from Coronation Street I might sew them up tonight. I multi-tasked last night, cut them all out whilst watching George Michael doco ... poor George.

I went to their final concert at Wembley stadium in the late 80s ... just a kid but so in love with a gay man - who knew. I also remeber my Dad buying me some fingerless gloves with WHAM! emblazoned across the knuckles, I think he got them from Camden Market and carried them all the way back to NZ for me, them and a Cabbage Patch Kid called Olympia.

Another thing on my mind is Wellington and it's craft fairs ... Stichbury starting the one up in Island Bay, which was very successful for me but her next one is supposed to be on 12 Sep which is the same day as The Knack Market and my fundraiser - hmmm what to do, I never was very decisive!

Oooh then there's the CreativeNZ fairs that should be up and running along the waterfront in December ... they sound fantastic.

Hmmm yes indeed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment