Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ta da

Ok here is third post of the day.

I have been a sewing since Evo went to bed at 6:15pm (um Ok I had a break to watch a bit of Corrie). It seemed wrong to put Eva to bed at 5pm so we held out playing trains and destroying stuff due to tiredness. This no afternoon sleep is taking a little while to get used to.

Anyways I have made the 2 dolls for Lianne in Petone - one wee girl and one wee boy, they are looking rather cute.

I am now sitting here in my sewing cupboard trying to make a little outfit for Little Jo. I have made a little denim waistcoat and a felt handbag! I will see how I feel about them in the morning.

In the meantime here are a few pics, 'scuse the quality, I have no flash on and a shaky hand.

erm, yes that is the King of Tonga on my cup


aaah she is going to be a hard one to part with...Gary? Can ya hear me Gary? (prizes if you can guess what movie that comes from)

No comments:

Post a Comment