Sunday, August 30, 2009

Needles & Pins

I bought some new shiny pins the other day at Spotlight, more because they were 20% off than any real want for them. But my gosh why have I struggled with crappy old bent pins for soooo long! It's like a sewing revelation having new pins.

Don't worry, I know it is sad I am so excited about pins. Want to know something even sadder? Like how much of saddo I am I have little competitions with myself when sewing dolls arms up to see if I can magically make the needle come up right where it needs to by some fancy footwork on the pedal - not having to reverse! Tragic.

new owl

I spent Friday night making some little cupcake fridge magnets for this What a Girl Wants fundraiser. Just not sure how well my stuff will go down with ladies on a night out drinking bubbly. Hmmm maybe I should have free mini bottles of liquor on my stall this time as opposed to lollies.

cupcakes

Oh and did I mention I am part of a group organising a craft fair in Ngaio on 21 November? Well I am and we're very excited about having something other than a book sale happen at the town hall.

Right, I have a trillion other things I should be doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment