Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One Hour Bag

Eva had a sleep yesterday so after perusing the interweb I decided to make me a bag using the one hour bag tutorial. I am not a bag maker but this is SOOOOOOOoooooooo easy and the bags are the perfect size. I made the straps longer on my bag so I can put it across my shoulder - I hate bags sliding down and like to have my hands free.

Here it is - sewing not exactly straight but what the hey.... I wanted to capture it from every angle. Eva thinks I am crazy.

A close up A not so close up

I love this fabric - it is cheap from Spotlight but looks pricey - now who doesn't like that :-)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Jo. I am loving your blog - you have me in stitches with your write ups on crafty things, interspersed with T.V. reviews! Wonderful to see you today and hope your afternoon went okay?

    ReplyDelete